We All Need A Place to Call Home
Your Home in Tucson
Whether you're here for fun, work, school, or need a home between homes, this furnished property is here for you.
This furnished rental is located in central Tucson, a great neighborhood for walkers. You can enjoy the mountain views, the sunrises, and sunsets, and in the spring, the annual treat of desert flowers and fragrant orange blossoms from neighborhood trees. Your pets will love their walks around the neighborhood. Relax in your large enclosed private backyard, whether it be with your morning coffee, or to soak up some Tucson sun , or to enjoy a barbecue with friends. This rental is a renovated 1940's home typical of its time. It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath fully furnished home, decorated with a cozy personal touch. It will make you feel at home immediately.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms (queen size bed, and full size bed)
- 1 bath
- Central Heating and refrigerated A/C
- Renovated kitchen with modern appliances, and dishwasher
- Dishes, pots, pans, cutlery
- Coffee maker, toaster, microwave
- Dining area
- Living room
- Quality towels, and linens
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Large fully enclosed backyard
- BBQ area
- Front and rear porches
- Quiet neighborhood
- Wireless internet